I’ve had a few questions about how to use my One Click Presets in Lightroom Mobile (this will actually work for most presets, I think).
I’ve heard that the new Lightroom update syncs your presets automatically, but I haven’t updated mine because every time I do, my LR doesn’t work right, so there may actually be an easier way to do this now (edited to add: I’ve been told that the newest version does automatically sync them, so that’s easy..but I still refuse to update mine).
Also, as far as I know, there is no way to make a preset that you can just download into Lightroom mobile. But, I am working on another workaround that will allow mobile users to use these presets without having a Lightroom subscription (but the install process will be a little tedious, so be prepared for that).
But, here is what I do:
1. Edit a photo in Lightroom on your computer with the preset that you want to use in LR mobile. I do not adjust the image at all before syncing, so that the preset is exactly as it is when first applied.
2. Sync that photo with Lightroom mobile.
3. Open the photo in Lightroom mobile.
4. Click on the three little dots in the upper right corner and then “Create Preset”.
5. You can name it whatever you want, but if you plan to sync more than one, it’s best to title it the same as it is titled on your computer so you can keep them straight.
So, like I said..there may be better/easier ways to do this, but this is how I do it with Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 on my computer and Lightroom CC on my iPhone.
If you don’t have your One Click Presets yet, you can get them here. They are still available at their introductory rate of $49 (regular price $59) and now through Halloween, you get 2 FREE presets (One Click Creep and One Click Creep B&W).